10.30.2009

slumber party fun

Found some more fun pictures from our slumber party last weekend--

We played games we used to play when I babysat them... NEVER ENDING STORIES is the BEST game!!  Our stories were RIDICULOUS! :)



Then we graduated to Mystery Date--  we used to play this game ALL the time!!

First you have a list of phone numbers that call to get clues on who wants to go on a date with you!



then you use these pictures of the guys to narrow it down:



Emily wasn't too happy with the physical appearance of some of the boys!! haha



But we did have fun! :)  I was also introduced to the Snuggie this weekend-- I LOVE it... I kinda like the ones that zip or button down the front better... but a blanket with arms?? okay by me!!!!!



i'm still tired,
jennafer

No comments:

Post a Comment