4.14.2011

let the memories begin

I found this the other day on Disney's "Let the Memories Begin" website… so special!!!

"It was Christmas Eve a special pre-christmas surprise for my daughter Ryann.  Her and I joined Princess Aurora for the highlight of our trip.  her facial expressions were priceless.  From the moment her name was announced as Princess Ryann, to getting her My Disney Girl doll, placing her napkin on her lap and seeing a friendship bracelet from Princess Aurora, the dance and of course the one on one time with Princess Aurora.  I couldn't help the tears of joy as I took photos of her and everyone that was a part of that experience.  She will remember it always and I will always remember her as my little princess.  Thank you Princess Aurora!"

http://memories.disneyparks.disney.go.com/?CMP=KNC-DPMemBrandFY11Google&s_kwcid=TC|11537|disney%20memories||S|b|6961948453#/detail/28801

princess aurora sure is lucky,
jennafer

No comments:

Post a Comment