4.28.2010

phone call


I DID IT! :)  I made the phone call yesterday and it went GREAT!  The lady I was able to talk to was SUPER  helpful and it was so nice to have someone encouraging me!  Now, don't get me wrong... she didn't fit me for a costume or anything- but I'm confident that at least someone will listen to me during the first round of auditions when they come up! :) YAY!

She asked me to call her back in a week when she had more information, so I will post more next Monday- but as for right now I'm just so thankful for the connection that was made and that God had me in the right place at the right time! :)

Thanks for being excited everyone!  I have the best support system of anyone on the planet... I'm completely confident in that!!

***disclaimer: I had a lot of questions as to what a "face character" is.  A face character is any character at Disney that you can see its face... i.e. Peter Pan, Alice, Snow White, Malificent and so on! :)

already bleaching my teeth,
jennafer

P.S. right now I'm in the middle of an art project-- I can't wait to show y'all when it's finished!  Hopefully it will be blog-post worthy!!!

1 comment:

  1. I just love reading these Jen! I wish you all the best luck and you've always had beautiful, white teeth... crazy girl. Plus, they are strong b/c of your milk obsession!!

    I would come to Disney just to see you as character, maybe we need to start a petition?

    -Michele-

    ReplyDelete