2.24.2011

the quincy visit

So this is a few months old, but I just finished editing my pictures!!

Brady and I were so fortunate for being able to go to Quincy for my Grandfather's visitation and funeral.  I'm so thankful we were able to be there to honor such an incredible man and spend time with such fun family!

My Aunt Sara was quite the hostess… I don't think the refrigerator door ever closed!!  We had family members upon family members there constantly and a handful of cousins slept piled high on her basement floor!  I felt 8 years old again!  It was so fun! :)

Here's some pictures from a fun weekend!

Brady playing heart and soul with Andrew and Emily
 Aunt Sara and sleeping baby
 Emily Grace and Grandma Betty
 Aunt Sara is always a hit!
 Haley and Emily
 Hugs for Grandma
 Almost the whole family!

so thankful to be related to such fun friends,
jennafer

No comments:

Post a Comment