9.02.2010

t rex

A few nights ago Brady picked me up from working a hot day of France in Epcot-- and we decided to go on a magical food adventure!

We headed to Downtown Disney (where ALL the magic happens for us non-season pass holders) and decided to try a (new-to-us) restaurant.

T-REX was our cuisine of choice and we were NOT let down!  Brady order nacho's the size of two poodle-heads combined and I had an awesome sun-dried tomato pasta number that was ah-maz-ing.  I mean seriously-- if you put sun-dried tomatoes on it… I'll probably eat it.  No really, chances are I will!

Here's a few pictures from our adventure inside… it's very "Rainforest Cafe"esq-- with it's own BUILD A (bear)DINO adventure inside!  It's a WIN WIN for all ages!
we ate under this giant squid!
not extinct,
jennafer

No comments:

Post a Comment