11.19.2010

it's that time of year

HO HO HO!!  MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1101 Is ready for SANTA!  :)  I weeded through my Christmas music… picked out the top 100… made a "christmastime" playlist and went. to. town.
our tiny tree!  packed with our favorite christmas ornaments.

 the stockings are hung on the air-conditioning unit with care...
 my dad made these years ago :)  such a special holiday decoration!
 our newest addition:  a Charlie Brown Christmas Tree… Brady has always wanted one and Santa came a little early this year! :)


santa clause is coming to town,
jennafer

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I should bring one of Dax's blue MeMo's for you to use on the Charlie Brown Christmas tree...that would be SO SUPER CUTE! If I can remember, I'll bring the "back up MeMo!" Love you! See you in THREE days!

    ReplyDelete