10.05.2010

happy birthday blog

happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday biggity bloggity blog
happy birthday to you



365 days ago I embarked on a journey that I thought was doomed to failure.  BUT 365 days later I can say that I ADORE blogging.  I love having accountability to take pictures when my crazy husband has the urge to go do something blog-worthy.  I love being able to keep up with friends and family that live far away.

I'm obsessed.  That's all there is to it.

Thanks for following our adventures-- here's to another year!

make a wish and blow out the candle,
jennafer

Here's my first post:

I am now entering the wonderful blogging community!  Having completely FAILED at this on WRENT'S myspace blog.... I thought maybe if I didn't think weird people were going to read this and my mom could actually navigate through my posts, then I'd give this a shot!  So here we are... 

Some things to keep in mind while being on our blog:

1) We don't have kids- so our blog is going to be pretty selfish and less entertaining...  but we do have cute nieces and nephews-- check "JESSICA" and "JAMIE"'s blogs on our "lovethesepeople" tab on the right-- they will have funny and clever things about their kids on there...

2) I was not a journalism major and neither was my cute husband...  so please entertain my mis-spelled words, lack of punctuation and not-very-clever, witty, or funny posts... 
3) We really like our dog...  we will be blogging about her often--  above you'll find a picture of her LOVING the fact that we live next to a big field...  she thinks she owns the place!

happy first day of our blog!! :)
jennafer

1 comment:

  1. I love it that you have been blogging for a year! Don't ever stop!!!

    ReplyDelete