10.29.2010

my first call in

I've been working for the mouse for eight months now… and today I took my first sick day.  My throat is on fire!!!!!!!!!

Plus side== I feel pretty nifty that I'm officially a big girl and I'm actually getting paid to be sick and eat soup.

AND the Lord is doing quite a number on me because I was beginning to feel very prideful about my lack of "points"… (Mickey does a point system to make sure that his cast members aren't calling in all the time).

So… CHEERS to having to humble myself and call magic kingdom and tell them my throat feels like the part of The Lion King where Mufasa get's trampled to death.

hope these drugs work,
jennafer

PS- the cutest little puppy is waiting for me to snuggle with her all day-- who needs throat drops when you have a yorky poo??

No comments:

Post a Comment