11.01.2009

to grandfather's house we go

Last weekend during my trip to Quincy I was able to spend some sweet moments with the greatest guy! :)  A few of the cousins and I headed over to put on a show for Grandpa!!!!!!

We began the festivities with a little piano duet--


Turns out "heart and soul" touches the heart of ALL ages!!  Grandpa didn't stop clapping the whole time!




We then performed a little Miley Cyrus, "HOEDOWN THROWDOWN" dance...  Unfortunately, I have no pictures to prove it-- so you'll just have to take my word on it... if you haven't seen the Hoedown Throwdown- you are crazy and need to watch this video now...



Then we performed some fabulous Disney songs including, but not limited to, Part of Your World and A  Whole New World... also by special request we slowed it down a bit with Amazing Grace...



Grandpa was so proud!!  It was so good to see him! :)



Anabelle did make the trip and LOVED being around all of Grandpa's friends!  She was an absolute hit! :)



proud to be a thomas,
jennafer


1 comment:

  1. It makes me happy that you all put on a show for Grandpa! = ) Yeah Cousins!!

    ReplyDelete