1.27.2011

the best four years

Four years ago I promised to love Brady for the rest of our lives, to die to myself everyday and put his needs before my own and to cherish everything about the man that God gave to me.  

I've failed everyday at the above things and he has forgiven me always.  I can say whole-heartedly that I ADORE Brady with all of my heart.  He is incredible and lives up to everything he promised me on January 27, 2007.  This past year he has been the most incredible SUPPORTER and an unbelievable cheerleader to me.  We've had a crazy year of moving and starting new jobs and moving and starting new jobs again and I know I would have NEVER had the courage to do any of that with out his incredible gift of encouragement he gives me everyday.  

I don't know what I ever did to deserve the most unselfish, giving, and loyal husband in the world… but I am so thankful!

Happy Anniversary to the love of my life!  I'm so incredibly blessed by you everyday!  

Thanks for making me better!

here's to seventy eight more, baby!!!!!
Mrs. White



2 comments: